Friday, January 06, 2006
why can't you make crappy multi-colored things like the rest of us???
I hate playing lego. If that makes me a girl, fine. But in an effort to appease my guilt over not being able to take my child to the park due to bedrest I have been playing with an ungodly amount of lego lately and I gotta tell ya, it fucking irritates me. Especially knowing the other person whom my son plays lego with is his architect dad. I so can't compete with his single colored masterpieces...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm an architect, and I hate playing lego. But I am also a girl, so maybe that's the reason.
Math is hard, let's go shopping!!!!!
It really does make me almost long for a girl but I am sure if this is a girl there will soon be posts bitching about the stupidity of Barbie and whoever takes the place of the insipid Olsen twins...
I find Lego ok on occasion, but it is hard to curb the anal retentive side of myself that wants everything to match. However, I really do prefer shopping.
Post a Comment