Em, I'd like to see some similar tummers pix from you! Not that you'd have to post them on the blog or anything...just like to see how my little niece/nephew is growing!
I'll see if I can get Dyl to take a few. I'm starting to look a little prego, which is good as I'm towards the end of 23 weeks. I still have the maternity pants on the tightest fitting and they are just staying up. I'd be fine if it never gets too big, but I'm a bit worried that it's going to get huge all at once and I'll get heinous stretch marks. Altho perhaps the freakishly long torso will come in handy!
I'll e-mail them to you Jege and you can certainly pass them along to Dawn :) It's funny, the tum tattoo seems to be just creeping up my stomach and not getting bigger so far.
I wanna see the em pic too!!! Just post it on LeinGirlz. I'm sure you look great. I want to see the tattoo. You need to take regular pictures of it and then animate that growing and moving. That would be freaky and cool.
8 comments:
you need to make an animation of all of these belly pictures.
Oh man, is there free gif animation software out there still? Haven't done that since I left Milwaukee... I'll pass the suggestion on to Eric.
do it, that'd be sweet.
And congrats on growing tummers--still looking good!
Em, I'd like to see some similar tummers pix from you! Not that you'd have to post them on the blog or anything...just like to see how my little niece/nephew is growing!
If you do send one to Jen, is she authorized to forward it to me? I wanna see it to!
I'll see if I can get Dyl to take a few. I'm starting to look a little prego, which is good as I'm towards the end of 23 weeks. I still have the maternity pants on the tightest fitting and they are just staying up. I'd be fine if it never gets too big, but I'm a bit worried that it's going to get huge all at once and I'll get heinous stretch marks. Altho perhaps the freakishly long torso will come in handy!
I'll e-mail them to you Jege and you can certainly pass them along to Dawn :) It's funny, the tum tattoo seems to be just creeping up my stomach and not getting bigger so far.
Ah, the tattoo... So glad mine is on my ankle - it would break my heart to have a big ole stretch mark through my tattoo...
I wanna see the em pic too!!! Just post it on LeinGirlz. I'm sure you look great. I want to see the tattoo. You need to take regular pictures of it and then animate that growing and moving. That would be freaky and cool.
Post a Comment