Thursday, January 26, 2006

boy or girl?


Now is your chance to go on record with whether you think it's a boy or girl. I reserve the right to cop a mom answer and just want a healthy baby - and having endured 15 weeks of bedrest (so far), I feel I have earned that answer. So far here's how it breaks down:

Fran (my mom) - girl
Karla - girl
MK - girl
Jege - boy
Sharyl (mother-in-law) - strangely undecided. last time she was sure it was a boy

11 comments:

dawn said...

As an aside, I have to add that my dad thinks the ultrasound picture looks like modern art instead of a baby. I love my dad.

eM said...

hmm, girl. not sure why, just cuz. :)

Jege (Jen) said...

Wanna know why I think it's a boy? Because they were so damn sure of the sex in all of your ultrasounds. And then when you said the technician was trying so damn hard to make sure you didnt see the sex of the baby, well, that cinched it. I'm pretty sure that means it is a well-endowed boy.

Jege (Jen) said...

P.S.
Damn, Marv! Modern art!! That is HYSTERICAL! Gotta love good old Marv. :)

eM said...

hmm, with new input of info, i may have to go with Jege on boy.

dawn said...

I really am on the fence. It has the big Miller head - which leads me towards a boy - but also has quite a bit of hair which I did when I was born which leads me towards a girl. But really, when you get down to it, in about 6 weeks I won't care if it is a cat as long as it comes OUT of my body finally...

Jege (Jen) said...

I didnt know that cat was one of the choices. I'm changing my vote to cat.

Lisa said...

I bet girl.

Lisa said...

Here's a crazy thought, WHY DON'T YOU JUST ASK THE ULTRASOUND TECHNICIAN SINCE THEY HAVE KNOWN FOR MONTHS!

Jege (Jen) said...

Dawn, give me the number of your ultrasound technician. It's fine if you guys don't wanna know, but it's fucking killing the rest of us.

dawn said...

You are welcome to try. It's Dr. Taitano at Women's Healthcare Associates.