Thursday, January 19, 2006

what comes out of my husband's mouth any time we pass Michael Graves' stuff at Target...

"...God damned lazy-eyed geriatric bastard fuck..."

Obviously, not a fan....

6 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

I have to agree with Eric on this one. I emit a similar stream of profanity whenever I see that cowfucking cuntsmack motherfucker's crap cluttering up the shelves at Target.

dawn said...

And now thanks to him being seen in the ads on TV, I get it at home too!

Lisa said...

Oh come on, would you rather buy the WalMart designer's version of any given item?

dawn said...

Walmart has designers?

Lisa said...

well, someone has to draw up that crap they sell and get it manufactured. So, yes, I would be forced to say that WalMart has desgners. Or maybe engineer is a better word. Now really, you can't say that Michael Graves is as bad as that.

Jege (Jen) said...

Lisa: refer to comment #1