I almost had a post on my blog showing my belly at about 37 weeks. FREAKY! I really just wanted to freak Em out. But you could see my underware, so no go. Sorry.
Oh come on, Lisa! you can photoshop out the underware, or just crop the pic. A good friend just gave birth yesterday, a few days late, and her tummy was certainly good-sized! She still looked really cute though.
3 comments:
starting to get that sway back look...
I almost had a post on my blog showing my belly at about 37 weeks. FREAKY! I really just wanted to freak Em out. But you could see my underware, so no go. Sorry.
Oh come on, Lisa! you can photoshop out the underware, or just crop the pic. A good friend just gave birth yesterday, a few days late, and her tummy was certainly good-sized! She still looked really cute though.
Post a Comment