Monday, January 02, 2006

week 28 of 40

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! The belly has really popped out this week. Baby loves all the good holiday cookin'.

dawn said...

Yup. 30 pounds and counting....

eM said...

Still looking good! How are you feeling??

30? is it bunched up around your feet or something?

i'm officially in purgatory. Getting bigger, so if it's bare belly, look kind of prego, but in clothing--still just looking like i'm growing a food baby.

dawn said...

Oh man. I am feeling like I can't wait to stand for extended periods of time. Just waiting for January 27 when the bedrest restrictions are hopefully lifted...

And it is all bunched on the edges (notice no frontal shots) of everything from my boobs down to my knees.

You are in the stage where it is better to be pregnant in summer - all the tighter, thin clothes look flattering on the burgeoning belly. The only thing I am enjoying about being pregnant in winter is the fact that for once, I am warm at any given moment...

Lisa said...

Yea, I think you must have grown 15 pounds of hair or something. There is no way you have gained 30 pounds.