Monday, November 28, 2005
I realized something about myself recently...
I will literally watch about anything if it is narrated by Brad Pitt or George Clooney. I watched an entire 3 night series on PBS about global health issues recently solely because it was narrated by Brad. And I didn't even flinch. God only knows what I would watch if it was George. That man has a voice like warm chocolate on velvet. Definitely time to watch Ocean's 11 again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I will listen to anything narrated by Alan Rickman. The part in Harry Potter where he tells everyone to "turn to Page three hundred and ninety-four" just melted me.
Oh man, Alan Rickman. How could I have forgotten??? Hearing him say "Potter" in total surround sound at the Omnimax was a little slice of heaven...
Doesn't Alan Rickman as Severus Snape seem a bit like Trent Reznor's uncool older brother?
Snape for me is a little too close to being the anti-Michael Jackson. Same pasty skin and hair, both creepy around kids and Snape can actually do magic instead of just living in Neverland, but as long as Rickman keeps talking, I just don't care...
Trent Reznor and Severus Snape...I DO see the family resemblance. Except for the heroin thing though. Trent would NEVER do drugs.
Post a Comment