Much like a mother knowing the meaning behind the different cries of her newborn, I am now able to decipher various kicks of Baby B/the Parasite/the Baron. For example:
(kick) Hey lady! (kick) Could you please (kick) go (kick) to (kick) the (kick) bathroom (kick) now???
Whoa! (kick) Why is this gas bubble (kick)(kick) chasing me? (kick) Move (kick) over (kick)!
Hello? (kick)(kick) Anybody there?(kick)(kick)
Sleep? (kick)(kick)(kick) I'm not ready for sleep yet... (kick)(kick)(kick)(kick)
Monday, November 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
is there any part of pregnancy that doesn't suck?
i understand why people do it (to some extent at least), but am wondering what the hell is wrong w/ the people who say they 'really love being pregnant.' Who are these people?????
the few things that i heard about that were positive are untrue: 'you don't shed hair' - NOPE, still shed a lot. 'that pregnancy glow' -if, by that, you mean breaking out like you did in high school, then yes!
Really, everything is a trade off. You get big boobs - they hurt like hell. You get to eat - still have to take off weight after the babe is born. New clothes - nothing all that flattering.
My mom was one of those "Never felt better than while pregnant!" people, and I don't get it either...
Mom said that? I don't believe her. I think it was too long ago and she doesn't remember. How could it feel good when she got pregnant 3 months after giving birth?
She seriously says it almost anytime we get on the subject of being pregnant. Get the same thing from my mother-in-law. So annoying...
Oh that is obnoxious, I'm sorry!
My mom talks about how she didn't really dig the 5 months of throwing up and the narcolepsy, but she was happy she had us.
hey, is there going to be a belly shot this week? :)
There is. Eric had the camera in Florida all week but hopefully sometime this weekend I will get a week 24 shot up.
Post a Comment