This time the culprit is Charlotte. Now, to be fair I am not really sure she is swearing and I know it isn't intentional, but it still cracks me up. More so because she just keeps saying it over and over in that way kids learning to talk endlessly repeat things. What, pray tell, is she saying?
"Damn rabbit."
Why damn rabbit? She says it while looking at the Watch Your Step, Mr. Rabbit book in which Mr. Rabbit doesn't watch where he is walking and gets stuck in cement. Given the context of the book, I can see why she would be saying "damn rabbit" relentlessly, but I am still hoping she is trying to say some other line and is just mangling the pronunciation. And yes, we left that book in the car when we went to the library...
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My money's on her older brother teaching it to her...I hear his command of the word "damn it" is stunning.
E thinks she is saying "Dumb Rabbit" which still points the finger at her older brother...
Post a Comment