Monday, October 08, 2007

someday I want a super power I can actually use for good...

My super power is called the Drunken Heat. I have also been known by my husband as The Spleen (to get said reference, you have to know the movie "Mystery Men" which if you haven't seen, you should), but that's an even worse super power so let's return to the Drunken Heat...

The Drunken Heat only happens when I have been drinking heavily and is what allows me to sleep with little on in the dead of winter and still break a sweat. Now, in the dead of winter when my husband (remember Al?) likes to have the thermostat down to 55 at night, this really can come in handy. Otherwise, I gotta be honest, it isn't so great being too hot to sleep. There has to be either a way to use this super power for the good of all or, even better, trade it in for a better one....

No comments: