It sticks. I know, I know, it isn't supposed to but for me it does.
Every. Time.
And when it sticks you can use a nice sharp, hard metal utensil to scrape and pry. Oh no! You can only use some crappy, flimsy, blunt wooden or plastic thing.
Yes, supper is going to half suck (stuck) tonight and this is my way of venting.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Butter. Spray. Olive. Oil. Spray.
You MUST use them!!!
non-stick pans aren't really non-stick. NEVER believe them. Always use the spray.
You aren't supposed to use the Pam on them either! And there is nothing worse than having to use copious amounts of oil for eggs. I guess I will have to try butter next time...
Screw that! Pam goes on EVERYTHING!!!
You could always cook the eggs in bacon grease, as your upbringing would have taught you!
mmmmmmmm bacon
Post a Comment