That's wonderful! He's learning a skill that he will be able to use all his life. I'm so proud!Just let me know when you want Devin to teach him how to blow smoke rings, and he'll be all set.
It IS brilliant! I will have to use it too.
I think about this at random times, i.e. in the shower, while driving my car, and I can't help but break into giggles every time. I fucking love it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's wonderful! He's learning a skill that he will be able to use all his life. I'm so proud!
Just let me know when you want Devin to teach him how to blow smoke rings, and he'll be all set.
It IS brilliant! I will have to use it too.
I think about this at random times, i.e. in the shower, while driving my car, and I can't help but break into giggles every time. I fucking love it.
Post a Comment