Ok, so Mr. Why-Can't-She-Wear-Something-Other-Than-Pink (my husband, the architect) is also Mr. I-Want-To-Put-Clippies-In-Her-Hair-Like-A-Young-Russian-Gymnast. Don't those 2 cancel each other out???
Eric is experiencing what I like to call My Pretty Pony Syndrome. Growing up, he never had a chance to play with dolls, or comb their hair, or generally play at all of that nurturing shit that they foist on little girls.
One time, Devin was brushing Giuseppe for about an hour, and all of a sudden I realized that he had brushed all of Giuseppe's hair into pretty rows, and given him a little fancy hairdo, just like a My Pretty Pony.
I wish I could just get Eric a My Little Pony. At this point the clippies look totally white trash. We might as well get the damn pink headband thing, pierce her ears and call it a day...
A- try finding some baby girl clothes that aren't pink. B- have we heard of barretts? C- Eric is a freak no matter how you slice it. D- I never made the baby-headband /garterbelt connection! I'm so pissed!
7 comments:
Eric is experiencing what I like to call My Pretty Pony Syndrome.
Growing up, he never had a chance to play with dolls, or comb their hair, or generally play at all of that nurturing shit that they foist on little girls.
One time, Devin was brushing Giuseppe for about an hour, and all of a sudden I realized that he had brushed all of Giuseppe's hair into pretty rows, and given him a little fancy hairdo, just like a My Pretty Pony.
I wish I could just get Eric a My Little Pony. At this point the clippies look totally white trash. We might as well get the damn pink headband thing, pierce her ears and call it a day...
AHHHH!!! Don't even JOKE about that!!!!
do NOT put a garterbelt on your child's head!
Trust me, I have a strict no headband policy on babies and kids up till age 5...
Good! Damn, who thought it would be a good idea to pull those off the rearview mirrors and smack them on their child's noggin?
A- try finding some baby girl clothes that aren't pink.
B- have we heard of barretts?
C- Eric is a freak no matter how you slice it.
D- I never made the baby-headband /garterbelt connection! I'm so pissed!
Post a Comment