EWWWWW. This is why I do not have my own children, cute as Sebastian & Charlotte may be. :)
I've said it before, and I will say it again, there is a reason babies are so cute. If they weren't, I would have tossed mine out the window. And Charlotte fired up the ass cannon on her father this evening as well so while we had a few sun breaks, the shitstorm continues...
Ass cannon. Nice!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
EWWWWW. This is why I do not have my own children, cute as Sebastian & Charlotte may be. :)
I've said it before, and I will say it again, there is a reason babies are so cute. If they weren't, I would have tossed mine out the window.
And Charlotte fired up the ass cannon on her father this evening as well so while we had a few sun breaks, the shitstorm continues...
Ass cannon. Nice!!!!
Post a Comment