Tuesday, July 05, 2005

emergency room trip #3 - dude, your penis is growing a thumb...

Well, we are on track to hit every major holiday at the emergency room by high school graduation. On the upside, we have already done New Year's Eve and the 4th of July - somehow Easter doesn't seem so bad after those...

What is the thumb growing on his penis? We don't know. All I know is that it itches and it just isn't right. I am guessing it is a bug bite extraordinaire and how unlucky to do you have to be to get one THERE of all places. Poor little guy.

3 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

So, is it up to "circus freak status" yet? Will he be able to satisfy 2 women at once when he reaches adulthood?

Lisa said...

maybe you shouldn't be running around outside naked all the time.

dawn said...

I don't even think he was naked that time. I stand by my theory that a spider crawled into his swim trunks. Poor guy...