Ok, my night of guilty pleasure tv came to a wholly unsatisfying halt when John O'Hurly lost Dancing with the Stars. Kelly winning with a routine even I could see was a tad out of control was like watching the Russians win at ice skating...
I love the Seinfeld episodes where Elaine is working for J. Peterman: "Burma. 1931......." cut to the Urban Sombreo.....
And the time when Elaine tested positive for opiates because she ate a poppyseed bagel.... J. Peterman: "Ah, Elaine, I too chased the dragon for many a year...."
2 comments:
I love the Seinfeld episodes where Elaine is working for J. Peterman:
"Burma. 1931......." cut to the Urban Sombreo.....
And the time when Elaine tested positive for opiates because she ate a poppyseed bagel....
J. Peterman: "Ah, Elaine, I too chased the dragon for many a year...."
He was fantastic! Now imagine him doing the tango with a Grace Kelley look alike and you understand my disappointment.
Post a Comment