Thursday, June 23, 2005

the old bathroom cliche, 4 yr old style...

So, I am at the point in my son's life where I have to make a decision. Do I take him into the women's room with me where I can monitor his activities? Or send him to the men's room alone. So far I have tried to keep him with me but yesterday he pitched enough of a fit in the wonderful accoustic women's bathroom at OMSI that I relented. Yes, I sent him in to the men's room all by himself to take care of a number 2. Against my better judgement. With all sorts of helpful reminders like "Flush" and "Wash your hands after" and "No shouting."

Well, there is nothing worse than standing outside the men's room waiting for your 4 year old. Especially when you hear him tesing the reverb and can't do anything about it. 10-15 minutes later I have new gray hair and he comes strolling out. With toilet paper stuck to the bottom of his shoe.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What would you have done it he would have yelled at you to come in and wipe?