So we are in bed this morning and I start hearing a little voice calling "mom???" All the windows are open and I am laying there trying to breath (damn allergies) and desperately trying to figure out why it doesn't seem quite right the way I am hearing that voice calling "mom." Takes a few minutes till it dawns on me that it isn't my son. It's the neighbor. Takes my husband a little longer to make this distinction because not 5 minutes later he starts his own version by gruffly calling out "Sebastian!"
Then we are treated to a wonderfully anguished litany of all the ways to call "mom" that had me covering my mouth to keep from laughing out loud. Sebastian, bless his heart, slept through the whole thing.
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am going to call you at 3 in the morning and say in a breathy, suggestive, obscene-phone-call, "come hither" tone:
"MOM. OH, MO-OMMMMMMMM....">
And if Eric runs true to form, he will blame Sebastian.
Post a Comment