This is a snow day for my son. Now, to be fair, there are areas higher up with a lot more snow, but let's also take into account that the forecast is 36 and sunny today. For an Iowa girl, this is fucking weak.
It really was pathetic. Even more pathetic than the 2 hr late start we had after a windstorm. What sucks even more is that now I have to endure everyone bitching about how cold it is because it is going to get down to an over night low of 20. Yup, +20. They really are sissies out here.
3 comments:
Portland is obviously for sissies. I see your need for mockery.
Although here in MN, we are sadly envious of your pathetic little lackofsnow day as we have even less snow.
It really was pathetic. Even more pathetic than the 2 hr late start we had after a windstorm. What sucks even more is that now I have to endure everyone bitching about how cold it is because it is going to get down to an over night low of 20. Yup, +20. They really are sissies out here.
I forwarded that picture to my office. Most thought it was a joke email.
Post a Comment