I was seriously trying to sleep last night. I needed that sleep. Monday my son was off school for MLK Jr. Day. Tuesday was a snow day. I already new that the next day, today, was also going to be a snow day. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TO GET THROUGH TODAY I WAS GOING TO NEED SLEEP.
But no. My daughter has a cough. And she doled it out as though it were precious gold, not to be wasted, but savored.
Every 2 or 3 minutes she would cough. For about 3 hours. In the middle of the night. It was torture laying there waiting to hear the next cough. Wondering if that would be the cough to wake her up fully. Which it never did. But it did wake me up. Again, and again, and again.
Thank god for coffee.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment