She is allllllll Schettler
Trust me, she's got quite a bit of her father's "I'm not picky, I'm particular" in her...
And the shape of her head is a lot like Sebastian's when he was little....it's like someone put your face on Sebastian's skull. I didnt mean that in a scary, Hannibal Lecter kind of way.
By the way, that 'anonymous' poster is me. Fucking Blogger.
Mom thinks you need to send these pictures to C and S...to remind them that there is some Schettler blood in the kids.
Mom and Dad don't need to worry. Any time my in-laws see Charlotte and all of her hair, they instantly know she has new blood. EVERY Miller baby has been bald for I don't know how many generations...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is allllllll Schettler
Trust me, she's got quite a bit of her father's "I'm not picky, I'm particular" in her...
And the shape of her head is a lot like Sebastian's when he was little....it's like someone put your face on Sebastian's skull.
I didnt mean that in a scary, Hannibal Lecter kind of way.
By the way, that 'anonymous' poster is me. Fucking Blogger.
Mom thinks you need to send these pictures to C and S...to remind them that there is some Schettler blood in the kids.
Mom and Dad don't need to worry. Any time my in-laws see Charlotte and all of her hair, they instantly know she has new blood. EVERY Miller baby has been bald for I don't know how many generations...
Post a Comment