Tuesday, May 02, 2006
my god kids eat weird shit...
Sebastian just put cinnamon and sugar on a cracker with peanut butter. And declared it delicious. Now, he won't eat macaroni and cheese, but thinks that's a great taste??? Sure I remember being a kid and eating stuff my parents thought was gross (tang powder straight up or brown sugar sandwiches) but come on, you gotta draw the line somewhere...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It continued on through supper. He won't eat mushrooms, but is more than willing to suck the blueberry tea bag dry...
I used to eat butter and honey sandwiches.
Yeah, but that actually sounds good. You ever sucked a green tea bag dry? Nasty. And I have seen him do it. Yet he gets the dry heaves trying to choke down pasta with red sauce...
ew! you said "suck" and "tea bag" in the same sentence referring to your son. That is just wrong.
As long as S stops sucking tea bags before middle school, he'll be okay.
Get your minds out of the gutter, people!
Post a Comment