Friday, May 05, 2006

I made a deal with the devil...

And now I am putting clippies in my daughter's hair. And it's fun.

damn.

6 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

Post more Charlotte pix!!!!

Lisa said...

What was the deal?

Lisa said...

And it is fun doing their hair. Never thought I would really want to do her hair, but I have found myself bribing Kate with all kinds of weird crap just to get her to sit for a do.

dawn said...

The deal was that he would stop making Charlotte's hair stand up all overn (see the frosted tip picture for a sample of what I mean) if I would put clippies in. I still think I made out like a bandit since the clippies don't stay in that well (oh shoot, honey, it must have just fallen out) and they get taken out for nap times which are the majority of her day anyway....

Lisa said...

Remind me when you get here that I have tons of little barrettes that you can have for Miss Charlotte.

dawn said...

Hurray! Eric will be very happy...