Saturday, May 20, 2006

to the bull dyke whore who was in my face last night...

It was my first night out at a bar in a year. A full year. My newborn is barely sleeping through the night but doing it regularly enough that I could go out and enjoy a drink, at a bar, with friends. Then you showed up with your "It's my birthday, Bitches" attitude and shat all over my night. This picture shows what we had to endure when all we wanted was to laugh at some horrifying karoake and drink some froufy drinks.



Happy Birthday, Bitch!

2 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

Dawn's first night out in a year, and she almost gets into a bar fight. I love it! I should have gone with you guys!!

dawn said...

Next time you have to come out with us so we can go all West Side Story on their asses...