
The blaster was the first. Thank you, Star Wars.

Then came the slingshot. Dear god, a sling shot.
We just signed the death warrant for every window in the house.

Finally, the sword and shield. There really isn't anything to say to a 5 year
old wielding a sword and shield that seems adequate cause let's face it, something bad is going to happen and "be careful" just seems like a waste of breath....
7 comments:
bring him on over to my house. Our two boys can duke it out. Miles will be very jealous of all of the above.
Their big winter project is a trebuchet. If they keep it hot wheel scale I think I will be able to live with it, but any bigger and before I know what's going on he will have launched his sister across the room...
Holy fuck, a TREBUCHET?!!! Thank god my house is out of range. Or is it?
I just noticed the insignia on Sebastian's shield. Is that the famed crest of RARRRGHHAFRAGIN ?
All I can say about the insignia is that it is deliberate. E let S draw it and he did it in pencil first then went over it in marker.
I know. Eric should make him an aqua net-powered trebuchet.
I tried to get them to make their own super soaker out of a 2 liter bottle but they didn't seem that interested. They are going to see if the slingshot is waterballoon-able....
Post a Comment