This is the cold from hell. Not enough to knock you out where you get to lie in bed like a vegetable and be waited on hand and foot while someone else changes baby diapers. Just enough to make you miserable and yet keep you functional.
Damn you, germs!
I have gotten past the sore throat (whose only upside was the deep, sexy voice!). I am past the bulk of the sneezing and watery eyes. I am past the cough that makes you cough till you swear you are going to puke. What I am is drowning in my own phlegm in the back of my throat. So pleasant. I apologize now if you are the poor soul behind me in line anywere in the city...
Monday, November 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Two Words: Hot Toddy
(have no idea if that is how you spell it)
Absolutely! How have I been neglecting those????
let me know the out come...
Post a Comment