Thursday, November 15, 2007

can I still blame this on sleep deprivation?


These are sippy cups. I have used them for 7 years. Every playtex sippy cup has the same valve (the clear plastic thing that makes it not spill.) For 7 years I have looked at it, fumbled with it and went "Huh, wonder why there is an arrow on it when I don't know what it is pointing towards." And in my more frustrated moments I have muttered something similar to "Goddamit! Why can't they make one side OBVIOUSLY bigger than the other so this is easier to do???"

Well, I finally figured it out. And it had something to do with stopping and actually reading what it said next to the helpful arrow.


"Insert Spout Side"

In the words of Homer (and Jege): I am so smart! S-M-R-T!

2 comments:

Karla said...

What Mom has time to stop and read that crap, just make one bigger!

dawn said...

Thank you!