Tuesday, September 25, 2007

pleats??? wtf????

In my desparation to replace my fallen jeans I ended up at Old Navy. I know, I am getting a tad past the demographic that is allowed to shop there but I am a cheap stay at home mom with low standards. ANWAY.... The whole point of this is that I did a literal double take last night at the store when I walked past a pair of pants with pleats. Yes, 80's worthy pleats.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

those aren't so bad. Well, not if you are a size 00 and need to add some bulk. I wouldn't wear them.

Remember that time we went to Forever 21? I thought for sure I was going to get kicked and/or laughed out of that store. Size XL there is like a small at the Your Fucking Old store.

Karla said...

I remember we would look over our shoulder to make sure the Forever 21 police were not coming to boot our old asses out of the store....

dawn said...

I have not even been in one. I am not sure they would let me in a Forever 29 store anymore...