IKEA is a crap shoot. You just never know what's going to be in stock when you are there - one day they have bins but no lids, the next week lids but no bins. Some day, I really do believe, it will be possible to get both bins and lids at the same time. Then you get home and realize, wow, that separate extraneous piece I had to buy inexplicably all by itself is totally the wrong veneer.
Fuck.
But some days, some days (!) it really does all come together. They have your stuff. It's the right color. And you can put it together all by yourself without mucking it up or asking for help from anybody but Mr. Brandy.
Before:

After:
6 comments:
Loverly!
It took me 3 beers to put together my Ikea desk chair (the NOMINELL, with arms). And it still hasnt broken yet! Yay!
I'll drink to that!
It took me about 6 beer and a few "F" bombs to put together a damn dresser that I have since noticed I put the very bottom piece on BACKWARDS!!! That got a DAMN THOSE 6 BEERS!!!
THIS IS WHY I WANT TO SPEND $4500 AND GET CRATE AND BARREL! THEY DELIVER AND INSTALL!
Sure, look at the Richy Riches showing off with their Crate and Barrel furniture that they had installed...
$4500 is OUT OF CONTROL!
Post a Comment