
Sure it was years ago, but quite frankly, I don't remember this night (that would be me taking the shot of what I believe was Jagermeister). Then again, if it is a successful 21st birthday, you shouldn't remember it. Instead, I will thank my sister for the photographic evidence and mailing it to me years later as a postcard...
7 comments:
That is awesome!!
We all look so damn young!
Oh yes, I said Jen looks like she is 12 in the picture. Good times in Iowa City, IA!
I still wonder what was so funny!?
I think it was the anticipation of the look on my face AFTER drinking the jagermeister that was so funny in this picture...
I think it was the vest.
maybe the Linda Evans ala Dynasty shoulder pads.
or even, sorry D, the Demi Moore haircut.
Oh, you are just jealous that you couldn't do the Single White Female hairdo with curly hair...
And yeah, you are rockin' those big ass shoulder pads...
Post a Comment