This is what happens when adults drink at a Princess Birthday Party. It also resulted in a lesson about crack pipes (one of which got added to the napkin later on). If I can find the napkin in question - it is reportedly being saved for my niece's scrapbook - I will update the picture.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
ladies, you have let yourselves go...
This is what happens when adults drink at a Princess Birthday Party. It also resulted in a lesson about crack pipes (one of which got added to the napkin later on). If I can find the napkin in question - it is reportedly being saved for my niece's scrapbook - I will update the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The best part of when I said "I'm gonna draw a crack pipe in this one's hand" Miles AND Sebastian piped up and asked "What's a crack pipe?".....good times.
Ah yes. And the obvious reply to that question was, "A pipe with a crack in it."
I have the napkin. You forgot to mention that it also has back fat and big gut drawn in to represent reality. damn fakey princesses anyway.
So I see the Princess party was a success!!
Post a Comment