Thursday, July 26, 2007
dream big, little guy...
My son, who is six, informed me today that he was going to get an El Camino when he grew up. Now, this is also the kid who used to routinely tell people he was going to be a construction worker, then a scientist, and the old stand by, an architect. I gotta tell ya, I CAN'T WAIT to see him tooling to Studio working on a 5 yr degree in architecture in his El Camino...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ok, I laughed out loud at this one!
which part you may ask, the El Camino or the architect part.....
I never have understood his undying love for the el camino. For him it is all about it being BOTH a car and a pickup truck.
My hubby always said you cannot trust a guy that drives an el camino!
Post a Comment