Oh god. I can't believe I canned applesauce. I am almost embarrassed to admit it but I could find no other way to work in my husband's joke about the "Blue Ball Book," which, ironically enough, I used excessively.
I won't go into any more details and I won't lie like my parents who said, and I quote, "It's easy!", but I will say that I am extremely glad that I hate sewing, cause if I sewed, canned AND knitted, I would not be able to live with myself.
But I knew I was going to have to take a break when I found myself talking to the freshly canned jars and spewing a hearty "You mother fuckers better pop" before heading off to bed.
Monday, July 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OH LITTLE SISTER... GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!
Don't I know it...
And for the record, the 3 sisters got the Blue Ball Book (snicker) because LISA told mom she wanted to learn to can tomotoes.
Oh big talker me. I guess in theory I wanted to learn to can. But in practice, it just hasn't happened. Haven't even cracked the book.
Ok, I got the book? Goes to tell you how I have NOT even attempted to look at the book and even now locate the thing!
Post a Comment