I only bring this up because the one thing on the list of shit jobs for this girl to do tonight is to repaint part of the floor. (Remember now, this concrete floor will eventually be covered with something else like carpet tile). Apparently I spoke to soon about the 3 coat rule in terms of this floor and there is a certain section that will, indeed, get 3 coats. Something about radon and lots of tears on my part.
Why am I shit job girl, you may still be wondering? It all comes down to one simple reason: I have much lower standards. Even my in-laws have figured this out. They realized after quite a few years that they were only being asked to help with projects like demolition or painting the unfinished basement walls. Why? Because they too have lower standards than my husband. What does this mean for my husband? Well, he is probably contemplating that right now as he is downstairs working on the drywall mud all by himself....
Friday, June 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So, Curt and Sharyl have lower standards than their son? How did this come about?
by the way, I am also the shit-job girl, but only because I SUCK at all home improvement. Who else would have stabbed their forehead while changing an outlet?
I just don't have the patience required for high standards. Not for home improvement.
Post a Comment