Ok, so all this talk about my niece getting her adenoids out and tubes in her ears reminds me of when my sister got tubes in her ears. Being the younger child (and being all of 3 or 4), all I really remember is, she got the Sunshine Family Camper. And I didn't. And I WANTED IT. It wasn't Barbie. It wasn't all that cool. But I didn't have it and she did and that's all that mattered.
Now I am older, and wiser, and can say, I still want that damn toy...
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok I am the older sister and I can honestly say that I do not remember the Sunshine Family Camper! Now that I look at the picture I can kind of remember it... too funny that you have been stewing over the Sunshine Family Camper. Sorry...
No worries. I did get to play with it when you were done - the same way my barbie got the rockin' tonka jeep as a car from our brother when he was too old to want to play with it.
Ok I just looked at the price they are selling for.... shut up! $54.99! No way, should have kept it.
Post a Comment