Mom, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to close the half open window on the opposite side of your son's room at 10:30pm without waking him up or killing yourself on unknown objects. Good luck. Or go make your husband do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think half of the mission is how you walk into the room to not wake the sleeping child! Or to make sure you DO NOT bump anything that will just cause and avalance of noice of tumbling down toys! Then there is the window! I feel your pain!
Luckily Sebastian is a heavy sleeper, but one false move with either with the giant table full of lego, the bin of hot wheels, OR the Sit 'N Spin on the floor and it would have been all over. .
I think it ist he first born who is always the sound sleeper, but just one false move could ruin it all....
Oh man, a bomb could go off and S would probably sleep through it. I walk across the room, the floor creaks, C wakes up. So annoying...
Post a Comment