My son has discovered the closet. And not in that gay way. In that kid way. In that, if I put it in the closet, it disappears in that my room looks clean way. Or, if I put it in the closet, my mom won't see it way.
I almost prefer the gay way. Let me give you a "for instance"...
It was a typical Sunday morning a few weeks ago and we got up about 35 minutes before we needed to leave for church - as usual. As usual, my son doesn't want to go. Now, since he is the only kid besides his sister with in MILES of the church, when we get there, he is gold and has a great time. But up until the Danishes after church, he doesn't want to go. His method of not going that week? Didn't have nice pants to wear. Why? He hid them all in his closet. As if I wouldn't find them. Cause I do laundry and know EXACTLY what he has for clothes.
Mom, 1. Sebastian, 0. Closet, tie.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Classic! I love it! Gotta give the kid a point for at least trying.
Now have you had to stand in the dark closet to look at "glow up" Batman pj's or a "glow up" spider man t-shirt? Those are good times.
Oh yes. He has one shirt that is permanantly laid out in his room so it "gets charged" and will glow when he wants it to.
Post a Comment