My son asked me the other day how I got a particularly nasty wound on my arm. For some reason I was in such a mood that I threw out the statement: "It hurt enough, I might even have said a bad word."
"The 's' word?" was his innocent reply.
---------------
Now, I am honestly pretty good about not swearing in front of my kids. They hear a lot of "hurts like the dickens" and "nellies!" but not a lot of true cuss words. I won't name names but both my kids are likely to hear such things from their aunts - both biological and honorary- before they hear it from me. And I fully thank my good friend MK for helping me turn the swearing switch on and off around my kids. But I digress...
----------------
"The 's' word?" I asked back.
"Yeah, it's a really bad word."
Now, magically we got off the subject soon thereafter and I have to be honest, for a guy who thinks "butt" is worthy of being called the "b" word, I really don't know what he thinks the "s" word is. Somehow, I highly doubt it's the one the rest of us are thinking of...
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Dude, I totally didn't teach him the "s" word. You gotta believe me on this one.
However, if he calls someone a cuntsmack motherfucker, then I plead the fifth.
Please notice my phrasing, I said he would have heard it from you not that you would teach him...
And cuntsmack motherfucker, well, isn't that in EVERYONE'S vocabulary???
OK he sees one of his aunts maybe every year for a few days, so i am taking this aunt out of the "s" word hearing from me.
My daughter thinks the "s" word is either "shut up" or "stupid" so it cannot be from me!
I am with you, Karla, I think he thought I said "stupid." Which he calls me on every time I say I am going to get stupid on pancakes. Silly kids.
Brenna thinks that the S word is Stupid and the B word is Butt. So, it must be a universal kid swearing thing.
I get really pissed off sometimes that I can't even say Stupid in my own fucking house!
I am with you on the saying stupid in your own house and when I am driving or by myself and I say stupid I feel like a rebel!
STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!
Post a Comment