Apparently my sisters feel that this is a far better picture to represent the Talk Talk Girls. And as I am the youngest, and most easily noogied, I am more than happy to post the updated picture...
I remember the last time I went to the Annex with Jen, could barely make the walk home, looked at stuff on the computer your hubby (then boyfriend) had never seen before and drank until all hours.. good times!!!
11 comments:
Uh, YEA. WAY better picture than the other one! And we obviously did not talk Hair enough if you look at the other picture!
Seriously...should I grow it out or get it cut?
I am so not the person to ask. I am the one who gets her hair cut quarterly at Bishops Barbershop solely because they give me a beer while waiting...
mmmmmmmmm....beer.....
Pfft. I say you all looked gigglier in the other picture.
We all had a few more beers under our belts in the first one...
Maybe you should get your haircut like the picture that comes along with your comments.....
You guys went to Ringler's Annex without me?!!!! *sniff sniff*
Oh Jen, we went shopping before we went to Ringlers and didn't think you would enjoy it...
Oh. Okay then. I hate shopping.
See! We were just looking out for you, Jen. The Schettler Girls got your back...
I remember the last time I went to the Annex with Jen, could barely make the walk home, looked at stuff on the computer your hubby (then boyfriend) had never seen before and drank until all hours.. good times!!!
I do miss hanging, drinking, shopping, drinking, eating and drinking with the Talk Talk Girls....
Post a Comment