YAY!! You're home early!!!
yup and it feels good to be home...
We do know that it is Miss Scarlet, right?
DOY.
Ok, so much for thinking I was being clever with the whole Scarlet/Charlotte thing...
ok, I was pretty sure you knew, but with the Fran genes, the sleep deprivation, and the whacked out hormones, I just wasn't sure.
Did you guys hear that? I think it was a masonic boom!!!
Sweet! She's super cute--congrats!!!
At least she's not mancho.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
YAY!! You're home early!!!
yup and it feels good to be home...
We do know that it is Miss Scarlet, right?
DOY.
Ok, so much for thinking I was being clever with the whole Scarlet/Charlotte thing...
ok, I was pretty sure you knew, but with the Fran genes, the sleep deprivation, and the whacked out hormones, I just wasn't sure.
Did you guys hear that? I think it was a masonic boom!!!
Sweet! She's super cute--congrats!!!
At least she's not mancho.
Post a Comment