I regret to inform you that I did indeed sort some lego today. Then I got the fuck out of the house for a nice long walk. If this pregnancy thing goes on much longer though, I make no guarantees - I may have it all sorted by color and size by Sunday night...
5 comments:
Don't do it.
PUT DOWN THE LEGOS AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT!!! (And by hurt, I mean no one's e-mail will be slammed with many sucking-in prego belly shots.)
I organized 2 closets yesterday, so don't feel too badly. Granted it was after we FINALLY got our new hutch and buffet from slumberfuck, but still.
Slumberfuck....nice.
I regret to inform you that I did indeed sort some lego today. Then I got the fuck out of the house for a nice long walk. If this pregnancy thing goes on much longer though, I make no guarantees - I may have it all sorted by color and size by Sunday night...
Oh, Dawn. *sigh*
By the way...let me know how much beer I can drink tonite.
Post a Comment