Wednesday, March 15, 2006

mama, uranus is brown.

This amazingly earnest statement came from my 5 yr old last night during supper with a totally straight, serious face. He is studying space in preschool. The two 33 yr olds at the table however were fighting snickers like jr high kids trying not to get kicked out of sex ed class...

3 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

OK, I just HAD to check this out for myself, and from everything that I can find on the internet Uranus is BLUE, not brown.

What kinda school are you sending S to, anyway? Uranus is brown, my ass (ha-hah! Get it?).

dawn said...

Well actually, Jen, it's pretty obvious, your anus is brown...

**snicker**

dawn said...

S and I were at OMSI yesterday and took in a planetarium show. You are correct in that Uranus is blue. And has rings. And according to their little program is pronounced "your-eh-nus". As for what kind of school he is going to, let's be honest, I am just thrilled he is doing something other than making paper airplanes all morning...