Wednesday, March 22, 2006
the inevitable crush...
We had a big to do in the house this morning remebering the flower for Miss Rose, my son's preschool teacher. I am still unsure why he had to have flowers for her - he nearly brought down a display at Trader Joe's yesterday trying to get me to stop at the flowers so he could pick some out - but I have a feeling that some other little boy has already given flowers to the teacher and it went over quite well. All in all it is a welcome change from the Lord of the Flies mentality I have come to expect from his overwhelmingly boy preschool class...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'd keep a close eye on things, what with the alarming number of female teachers having sex with their male students.....
Ewwwwwwww!!!!!! It's bad enough imagining the 30 yr old with a 12-14 yr old, but a preschooler???
I was TALKING about his teenage years. Sheesh.
Post a Comment