You look smaller in this one. I knew you were faking it.
i know. or is baby getting heavier? It looks like it's either smaller, or just lower. hmmm...ooooh--good name for a maternity horror movie: "The Thickening" (or at least that is my current life story!)
I think the baby was in a weird position last night for this one. And it looks a lot more like a beer belly lopping over the top of my pants...
HEY! I resemble that remark.*pats beer belly*
Damn, and my posture was better in last weeks picture. Jege, if only it were a beer belly, New Year's would be a lot more fun this year....
Also, the pictures are better when Eric uses the flash.
Thank you! Which brings me to my next post...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You look smaller in this one. I knew you were faking it.
i know. or is baby getting heavier? It looks like it's either smaller, or just lower. hmmm...
ooooh--good name for a maternity horror movie:
"The Thickening" (or at least that is my current life story!)
I think the baby was in a weird position last night for this one. And it looks a lot more like a beer belly lopping over the top of my pants...
HEY! I resemble that remark.
*pats beer belly*
Damn, and my posture was better in last weeks picture.
Jege, if only it were a beer belly, New Year's would be a lot more fun this year....
Also, the pictures are better when Eric uses the flash.
Thank you! Which brings me to my next post...
Post a Comment