mine is kind of looking like a prego belly, but i have to kind of slouch and stand weird..not so attractive. i'm thinking in the next month or so, i'll look less like i've just given up on form-fitting clothing and more like i'm prego..
Yup. And then you quickly go from the cute pregnant belly to the dear-god-how-am-I-supposed-to-live-with-this-mass-and-how-much-bigger-can-it-really-get??? belly. I am currently trying to find something to wear to a holiday party that doesn't scream "Beached!" and it is freaking me out...
Hey, you have choices for clothes! Not only am I fighting the big ass and big ass belly but I have to cover up a bra the size of Montana. Not easy to do with party clothes...
God those are annoying! How the hell am I supposed to keep the damned thing up? On the upside, no one will look any further down than my boobs which would provide PLENTY of distraction for all the totally smashed male coworkers. Oh joy.
my biggest issue is how the hell am i supposed to maintain an acceptably viewable level of arm fat while pregnant!?!?! hello? my face gets closer to bony as hell and potentially skeletal before that little area where my upper arm hits my body stops being fatty looking. okay, maybe for pregnant 18 year olds or something, but come on!?! they can't afford tops like that!
and yeah, i've got a bigger chest than i've ever had and really, like a little top or strapless bra will hold it up? sure.
Arm fat. Back fat. Saddle bags. It's a full body pregnancy, baby. None of that crappy hollywood shit where you just get to put on a bigger belly every few weeks, no sir.
Arm fat: check. Back fat: check Saddlebags: check.
Hey, maybe I'M pregnant!!! HAHAHA!!! Naw, just fat and old. At least you guys have an excuse, eh? And dammit Dawn, you look better 9 months pregnant than I do right now!! Knock it off, you skinny whore!!!
11 comments:
yay! belly!
mine is kind of looking like a prego belly, but i have to kind of slouch and stand weird..not so attractive. i'm thinking in the next month or so, i'll look less like i've just given up on form-fitting clothing and more like i'm prego..
Yup. And then you quickly go from the cute pregnant belly to the dear-god-how-am-I-supposed-to-live-with-this-mass-and-how-much-bigger-can-it-really-get??? belly. I am currently trying to find something to wear to a holiday party that doesn't scream "Beached!" and it is freaking me out...
You can wear me standing next to you. For I am HIDEOUS!!!!!!!
Hey, you have choices for clothes! Not only am I fighting the big ass and big ass belly but I have to cover up a bra the size of Montana. Not easy to do with party clothes...
But Dawn, haven't you seen those adorable strapless little party tops for pregnant chicks? I mean, come on, it'd be perfect!!!
This would be so hot!
please tell me who the hell wears this type of crap while prego-rama!
God those are annoying! How the hell am I supposed to keep the damned thing up? On the upside, no one will look any further down than my boobs which would provide PLENTY of distraction for all the totally smashed male coworkers. Oh joy.
Geez, I didn't even mention the price on that little number. 98 bucks!?! That's my budget for the entire maternity wardrobe, thank you very much...
my biggest issue is how the hell am i supposed to maintain an acceptably viewable level of arm fat while pregnant!?!?! hello? my face gets closer to bony as hell and potentially skeletal before that little area where my upper arm hits my body stops being fatty looking. okay, maybe for pregnant 18 year olds or something, but come on!?! they can't afford tops like that!
and yeah, i've got a bigger chest than i've ever had and really, like a little top or strapless bra will hold it up? sure.
Arm fat. Back fat. Saddle bags. It's a full body pregnancy, baby. None of that crappy hollywood shit where you just get to put on a bigger belly every few weeks, no sir.
Arm fat: check.
Back fat: check
Saddlebags: check.
Hey, maybe I'M pregnant!!! HAHAHA!!! Naw, just fat and old. At least you guys have an excuse, eh? And dammit Dawn, you look better 9 months pregnant than I do right now!! Knock it off, you skinny whore!!!
P.S. Love ya. :)
Ah, Jege, you are the best...
Post a Comment