Tuesday, December 13, 2005

week 25 of 40

11 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

I think you're faking it.

dawn said...

With what???

dawn said...

Stunt double?

Jege (Jen) said...

Gas. Must be gas.

eM said...

Impressive! Belly gets bigger, arm stays the same size.

bitch.

dawn said...

God you guys are good for my ego. Why do you think I choose the side shot? Not just because it's the best view of the belly, because it hides the massive love handles and spreading, bedrest ass! All I have to do is keep my arms at my sides to hide the stretch marks and I am home free...

eM said...

Your ego should be doing well--you look good!

backfat love handles. Gawed, i can't wait until i can have a hard run again-which would be pathetic, but still, it'd be nice to be able to push it.

Altho Dylan has been really supportive about it. He calls any extra padding 'baby chow' and the rest of it is 'baby.' And of course, the breasts are.....

'baby chow spigots'

dawn said...

Nice! I gotta warn you on the spigots, think shower heads...

Jege (Jen) said...

Baby Chow!!! I love it!!!

Lisa said...

If you want to prove that you are not fishing for compliments every damn week, then I challenge you to take a picture either from the front, or of your whole body, or just take a picture of this much touted FAT. I don't believe you have any. PROVE IT.

dawn said...

Nice try - I am pregnant, not stupid. As if I am going to post unflattering shots of myself on the internet... If you want to confirm my fat and stretch marks you gotta come to my door. Or see me after the birth when I am struggling to take the extra 50 pounds off again. Weee!