Saturday, December 17, 2005

sister wendy

My husband came home from the library recently with Sister Wendy video. For those of you who haven't had the pleasure, she is a catholic nun who talks about art. I didn't even make it past the intro before I had to take my glasses off to wipe my eyes because I was laughing so hard. I couldn't get Nathan Lane's version of her from Saturday Night Live out of my head and to be perfectly honest, there is something about seeing her that really does absolutely nothing for ones appetite... Can you go to hell for laughing at a nun?

2 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

WHY did Eric bring this video home?

dawn said...

I still haven't figured that out. He was all geeked up when he showed it to me. I however, had to have him turn it off so I could actually eat my supper...