Monday, June 06, 2005
How to tell when your spouse is upset...
For whatever reason, my husband was one raging ball of frustration yesterday. How did I come to that stunning conclusion? Well, when the man who up till this point got mad at me for saying "Geez" in front of our son (it is a shortened form of "jesus" which puts it inexplicably into the swearing category for him - another post for another day) starts swearing a blue streak that would make Tony Soprano applaud while said son is having a snack of milk and cookies one room over, you know the man has reached the end of his rope. And as any smart woman does in such a situation, I offered coffee (the only drug I had on hand that I felt would work) and walked slowly backwards out of the room making no large gestures or loud noises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was hysterical.
Hmmmmmm....that must by why I am always walking slowly backwards out of the room making no large gestures or loud noises.
Post a Comment