First, here's the background on the story. I am going to end up buying calamine lotion by the gallon to deal with all of his bug bites througout the summer. The poor guy seems to attract them endlessly and at the moment he is dealing with no less that 15 and some of them in very private (and extremely sensitive) places. That said...
I caught him yesterday in 5, count them - 5, pairs of underwear. Tightie-whities. All lovingly stacked up on his little peaches. Why? After much coaxing I learned that he feels the bugs won't be able to get to his scrotum if his underwear are tight enough. Ah, the logic of a 4 yr old...
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He may be right on that one, Dawn. I think that you can consider that scrotum safe.
It was definitely tight - watching him trying to pull down all 5 layers to pee was entertaining. Almost as entertaining and seeing him try to get them all back up in the right order...
Post a Comment