Thursday, October 30, 2008

a note to my daugher, whom I love...

Peanut-

Today is Thursday. Your brother has an afterschool activity on Thursdays which means I don't have to wake you up from your extremely sound nap. Which means you don't have to scream, whine and moan about not wanting to wake up from said extremely sound nap. Really.

SO FUCKING STOP WAKING UP EARLY FROM YOUR NAP ON THURSDAYS.

Love-
Mama

3 comments:

Karla said...

You need to tell her ok I will have to wake you up to go and get your brother ok... then she will sleep later....

dawn said...

Ah, the old reverse psychology... May have to try that one next week since this week was shot to hell.

Karla said...

Even on Friday nights we tell our kids, better get to bed for school tomorrow because they are sure as hell going to sleep in if they think they have school tomorrow!